Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Countdown to 30: 30 days, 30 Lessons (Day 9 - Laugh Loudly and Often)

Happy Wednesday. This never ceases to be funny to me:



 



I really enjoy making people laugh and laughing with them. Anyone who has ever met my mother knows that it's impossible to not laugh in her presence, and if I'm a third as funny as she is, I'm one lucky individual.


I also spend a lot of my time being serious, though as I get older I take myself decidedly less seriously. Adulthood is filled with so many moments you have to take seriously, it becomes a welcome break to engage in foolishness of any kind. 


Today's lesson is to occasionally embrace foolishness. Laugh loudly and often. Look for the humor in things.


Happy Wednesday!


HUMP DAAAA-AAAYYY!


Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment